How Does a Foot Callus Pass?
You can enlighten on this subject by reading the information we have prepared for you on the question of how to get rid of calluses. Foot health is among the conditions that need attention. The feet, which are also known as the most active part of our body, can face various problems at almost every moment of the day. For this reason, it is very important and effective for us to protect our foot health and prevent possible problems in the future. Corns on the feet is a disease that can happen to all people, regardless of gender. It is mostly seen on the top of the big toes. Calluses form as a result of the hardening of the skin exposed to a certain pressure. The treatment of this disease, which is very painful, also passes with pain.
How Do Foot Calluses Occur?
Foot calluses can cause great pain. Although callus treatment is a painful period, it is very important for the patient to use orthopedic shoes during this period. To prevent the occurrence of this disease, it may be beneficial for everyone to get a few little information, and in this way, you can try not to encounter the problem of calluses that may occur again.
- Flat feet problem causes calluses in some people.
- The high curve of the middle region of the legs also causes the formation of calluses.
- Choosing the shoes and shoe size that is suitable for your feet while choosing shoes is in your best interest, otherwise it will cause calluses to form on the shoes that are too big for your feet.
- When women wear extremely high heels, calluses are more likely to occur as all the weight will be placed on their toes.
- How to walk barefoot on the street, on the street.
How Does a Callus Wound Heal?
- Orthopedic shoes should be worn as the wound occurs.
- Callus patch can be bought from pharmacies and applied to the wound.
- You can cut the hard areas on the callus wound with the callus scissors that we will buy from the pharmacy.
- Creams containing vitamin E and almond oil can soften the wound.
- If you do not use the callus patch carefully, it may cause irritation.
- It is very important that the socks and shoes worn are hygienic.
- Leave your feet in a basin filled with warm water to soften them and clean the hard areas.
- It should be noted that the height of high-heeled shoes, which are indispensable for women, should not exceed 6 centimeters.
- If the callused areas are larger than they are and the pain is too much, it would be best to see a doctor.
- You can wipe the wound with this water by squeezing the juice of the papaya fruit on the callused area.
- It is possible to treat the callused area by wrapping it with pineapple fruit almost every night.
- Olive oil can be applied to the callus area 2 times a day.
- Wipe the callused area with apple cider vinegar as much as you can during the day.
- In the evening, rub the chalk and water powder into the wound as a paste on the callus area.